50%-70% Off at Loeffler Randall Shoes; 70% Off at Tibi; Markdowns on Stella McCartney, Oscar de la Renta and more
Here at F.W.A.C. we know how expensive it can be to live in New York City and can appreciate the value of a dollar. Which is why, it’s always with great pleasure that we feature sales which will help you live a fabulous life without breaking the bank. The sales we are posting today either start or end tomorrow or ongoing so you’ll want to act fast. These deals are perfect for the fashionista on a budget. Enjoy!
• Shoes, boots, sandals, and clogs are 50 to 70 percent off at Loeffler Randall.525 Broadway nr. Spring St., fourth fl.; Th–F (10–7), Sa (10–5). Through 5/19.
• Jewelry is marked down by 50 to 70 percent at the Satya Jewelry spring sample sale. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 15th St., second fl.; (212-243-6930), daily (10–7). Through 5/20.
• Find up to 90 percent off retail prices at OMEN’s one-day sample sale, featuring designers such as Lars Andersson, Amyclaire, FACTORY By Erik Hart, and more. 5 Crosby St., nr. Howard St., ste. 6H.; Th (12–8).
• Beyond Vintage is offering 50 to 80 percent off retail, samples, and vintage garments. 275 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., second fl.; daily (10–6). Through 5/18.
• Dresses, shirts, jackets, and more are up to 70 percent off at the Tibi sample sale. The sale also runs online May 23 through May 28. 348 W. 36th St., nr. Ninth Ave., ground fl.; T (noon–7); W (10–7); Th (10–3).
• Peruse markdowns on evening wear, samples, stock, and accessories fromStella McCartney, Oscar de la Renta, Céline, Isabel Marant, Alexander Wang, and more at the Shelly & Renee designer sale. 37 West 57th St nr. Fifth Ave., 9th fl.; (212-920-1211) Su (12–5), M–Th (10–6).
• Find up to 65 percent off women’s ready-to-wear at Theory, including leather, outerwear, dresses, tops, and pants. 261 W. 36th St. nr. Eighth Ave., second fl.; (212-947-8748); W (12–7), Th (11–8), F (11–7), Sa–Su (10–5). Through 5/20.
source: the cut blog
Before you shop take some time to find out if these brands produce their goods ethically or not at Free2Work.org
Free2Work is a nonprofit organization which provides consumers with information on how products relate to modern-day slavery.